Tuesday, March 24, 2009

T~Shirts are in

BACK

FRONT







I think the T~Shirts turned out amazing. Randy and Sharon's in Le Mars always does a great job for me. I'm actually thinking about doing the front logo on a few other items too but we'll see, right now my plate is a little full :) Austin was so excited this morning he couldnt wait to wear his to school. I love it, the boys are seeing God work and they're responding to his command. YES! Hope you enjoy these as much as we are. The price is $22.00 on all sizes (S - M - L) so please specify what size you are ordering. I didn't order any XL shirts this time however I will be placing another order and if I get enough request for that size I will order them next round. Thanks so much for your support, kind words, friendships and most importantly your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love these shirts! LOVE THEM! We just started the adoption process (domestic, sibling group). I have added you to my wish list for my birthday in June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to have these shirts right NOW in a variety of sizes from Youth XS all the way up to Adult XL?!? Please read my blog post at www.allarepreciousinhissight.blogspot.com to see more, but we need to find 7 shirts and get them in our hands by Feb. 10 for our Make-A-Wish trip (advocating for orphans). Let me know ASAP please!!!

    ReplyDelete